I am not the craftiest of people but I do try to make things whenever possible. I am definitely loving the idea of this really simple diy for scented sachets. Looks like so much fun!
Here are the instructions:
- Charm Pack 5-inch fabric squares
- Sewing kit
- Moth-repelling lavender buds (thesage.com)
- To start, sew two squares together (because the edges come pinked, there's no need to trim), leaving a 1 1/2-inch opening on one side and a 1/2-inch seam allowance.
- Fill with moth-repelling lavender buds (thesage.com), and finish sewing the last side.
- Place in a drawer to keep linens fresh or under a pillow for sweet dreams.
Martha Stewart Living, April
Follow Lovely Clusters On:
Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Flickr | Subscribe